Automation and Electrification
Excellence in automation, instrumentation & electrical engineering
Neste Jacobs objective is to provide our customers with a combination of standard functionality and individual, technology driven process control and drives. This will benefit in better product quality, lower production costs, increased safety, controlled flexibility and better maintainability.
Neste Jacobs can deliver to our customers turn-key systems based on most optimal and
cost beneficial hardware and software platforms combined with the integration
of the process.
Value added benefits for our Customers:
- long-term partnerships and experience with many leading Process Control and Safety System Manufacturers
- many implemented and maintained Process Information Management Systems (PIMS) such as OSI PI historian, AspenTech historian and PCS7 integrated databases
- expertise in various Training, Plant dynamics and Logistics Simulator Platforms for refining, CPI and power plants
- advanced process control solutions such as our own APC product NAPCON are an essential part of our automation deliveries
- other advanced solutions like process on-line models, analyzers, manufacturing executions systems
- long experience of tuning and supporting (local and remote) of different plant operations - life cycle service provider
- modern, efficient and integrated engineering and project practices, software tools and ITC solutions such as SmartPlant Tools, Kronodoc, ProsDS and MS Sharepoint portal